TQL’s administrative team is the glue that holds us all together because this team keeps every aspect of our leaders’ business lives running smoothly. Not always seen, but always felt and appreciated – joining the administrative staff means you become the go-to person and voice of our busy execs. Gate keepers? Check. Calendar custodians? Check. Doers of all things essential? Yep. You? Apply now!
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the third-party logistics industry. Its fast-paced, energetic sales model and state-of-the-art technology have propelled it from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. Motivated employees from coast to coast help to arrange thousands of truckload freight movements every day. Fierce dedication to the company’s winning principles – integrity, honesty and teamwork – gives TQL the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees, customers and carriers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. Do you have what it takes?
- Manage and maintain the manager’s schedule.
- Schedule meetings on appropriate employee calendars.
- Screen incoming calls and handle routine matters or transfer to appropriate individuals.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence – hard copy and digital.
- Read and analyze incoming emails, memos, submissions and reports, determine their significance, and take action as appropriate.
- Assemble and process expense reports.
- Draft documents, edit emails and communicate for the department (i.e. internal site, newsletters, and other forms of communication).
- Prepare and distribute agendas for department meetings.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Create weekly and monthly reports and perform basic analysis for reports.
- Coordinate travel itinerary and makes travel arrangements with TQL’s Travel Sourcing Specialist.
- Assist with other administrative duties company wide, which may include receptionist responsibilities.
You need the following:
- 2-5 years of administrative experience.
- Positive attitude, professional demeanor, tactful and ethical.
- Strong work ethic and high-energy level.
- Superb organization and excellent prioritization skills.
- Accurate analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and typing skills (50 wpm minimum).
- Able to exercise discretion and judgment with sensitive and confidential matters.
- Work well with changing priorities.
- Able to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Available for occasional overtime as needed.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative / Clerical