We are adding a Software Developer to build and maintain Microsoft BizTalk 2013 applications, and C# .NET applications for use within an EDI/SOA environment. Along with modifying, maintaining, and support the existing software, this developer will design and develop web service API integrations as customer demand and industry movements indicate.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the logistics industry. Our state-of-the-art technology is the competitive edge that has propelled us from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. We were the first-to-market for mobile technology and continually develop and enhance in-house propriety solutions based on the latest Microsoft technologies. As a member of the IT team, you will help define where logistics technology is going in an industry that's ripe for automation while developing professionally along a robust career path.
- Build Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) applications in Microsoft BizTalk 2013, C#.NET, MS SQL Server
- Create complex EDI maps using the BizTalk development environment
- Develop new software using .NET, C#, ASP.NET, and MS SQL Server 2012 stored procedures
- Analyze programs or systems to determine the root cause and resolution of problems to prevent recurrence by altering incorrect files, modifying existing code, and by writing and running special programs
- Work with end-users to determine functionality needs
- Communicate with end-users and managers on progress of projects, issue resolution, and make sure that all are aware of updates and changes being made to the software
- Test application software to assure accuracy, integrity, and completeness, to achieve desired results
- Recognize processing and programming inefficiencies and recommend improvements
- Document new programs or changes to existing programs
You need the following:
- Knowledge of EDI transaction sets including 204, 210, and 214 are a plus
- Knowledge of SQL (create stored procedures, views, and triggers with an overall understanding of relational database design)
- Understanding of XML / XSLT
- Ability to effectively communicate information to technical and non-technical end users
- Proven teamwork experience
- Desire to be on the cutting edge and willing to stay on top of the emerging technologies
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.