As a Corporate Recruiter for TQL, you are in charge of finding top talent for all non-sales departments across the organization. We are looking for a high energy, customer service oriented recruiting professional to join our successful and growing team. As a recruiter at TQL, you'll own the entire search process while managing the needs of your dedicated hiring managers. Joining our Recruiting Team means stepping on-board with a fast-pace crew that has a great sense of urgency and the ability to drive results.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the third-party logistics industry. Its fast-paced, energetic sales model and state-of-the-art technology has propelled it from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. Motivated employees from coast to coast help to arrange thousands of truckload freight movements every day. Fierce dedication to the company’s winning principles – integrity, honesty and teamwork – gives TQL the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees, customers and carriers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. Do you have what it takes?
- Establish and cultivate relationships with candidates, hiring managers, team members, and business partners.
- Effectively communicate with hiring managers in regards to their current and upcoming hiring needs.
- Generate candidate flow through various sourcing methods including referrals, social media, college recruiting, networking and job boards.
- Conduct telephone and in-person interviews to gain a deeper understanding of candidate knowledge and experience, while emphasizing the attractiveness of the opportunity with TQL.
- Document conversations, interview progress, offers and feedback in our Applicant Tracking System (Taleo).
- Process paperwork regarding onboarding and dispositioning candidates with a high level of accuracy.
You need the following:
- 1+ years of successful hands-on recruiting in a fast paced corporate or staffing agency environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, communications, or psychology.
- Keen customer focus with the ability to quickly and effectively establish relationships with hiring managers and exceed their expectations at all times.
- Willingness and ability to deal with, and adapt to change within a dynamic department and company.
- Strong multi-tasking ability to effectively manage simultaneous candidate pipelines for different requirements and business areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, with executives, hiring managers, supervisors, candidates, community partners, and team members.
- Results oriented work ethic with a competitive drive to be the best.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Slackers need not apply.
- Previous staffing firm/agency experience is highly desired.
- Experience successfully staffing both exempt and non-exempt roles.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.