Seeking an Indianapolis based Regional IT Support Specialist to provide technical support for offices within an assigned regional territory. Our Specialists work directly with on-site and remote end users to troubleshoot a wide variety of IT issues, and they also leverage their advanced technical knowledge to take on special projects. The selected individual will possess strong customer service skills, the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and a willingness to travel to regional offices to manage workstations and other IT functions.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the logistics industry. Our state-of-the-art technology is the competitive edge that has propelled us from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. We were the first-to-market for mobile technology and continually develop and enhance in-house propriety solutions based on the latest Microsoft technologies. As a member of the IT team, you will help define where logistics technology is going in an industry that's ripe for automation while developing professionally along a robust career path.
- Provide frontline technical support to on-site and remote employees that work within assigned regional territory, diagnosing and resolving software, hardware, mobile app, and phone system issues
- Travel to regional offices to manage the setup, breakdown, and relocation of workstations (light bending/lifting required); also manage workstations at home office
- Manage PC inventory at aligned offices; perform repairs and reimaging
- Work closely with Network and Database Administrators, Developers, and vendors to resolve complex issues
- Test new software/hardware and make recommendations to managers about ease-of-use and potential benefits for end users
- Facilitate Network upgrades and other testing that needs to be completed after normal business hours
- Design processes and policies to meet IT needs within territory
- May install switches, monitor bandwidth, or perform wire management
- May develop and/or facilitate training for employees on software/hardware
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, and SCCM
- Experience with Server/Windows troubleshooting
- Basic Server/Networking skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and a passion for helping others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to creatively and decisively solve problems
- Ability to manage workload and multitask in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Impeccable organizational skills
- At least two years of Help Desk experience
- Certificate(s) in Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Experience working with Avaya Phone System
- Experience with Service Desk Systems
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.