Seeking a highly motivated individual whose primary objective will be to assist our business partners implement cost effective technology based solutions. The Business Analyst will determine the requirements of a project or program necessary to reduce costs and simplify processes, and communicate them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the logistics industry. Our state-of-the-art technology is the competitive edge that has propelled us from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. We were the first-to-market for mobile technology and continually develop and enhance in-house propriety solutions based on the latest Microsoft technologies. As a member of the IT team, you will help define where logistics technology is going in an industry that's ripe for automation while developing professionally along a robust career path.
- Assisting with the development of the business case.
- Eliciting requirements from the stakeholders.
- Organizing, translating and simplifying requirements for all parties
- Communicating effectively with all parties.
- Analyzing and documenting functional requirements for software development projects.
- Planning and monitoring progress of projects and programs.
- Develop wireframes for applications.
- Work with Project Managers to use requirements in developing and implementing project plans.
- Communicate requirements to technical teams.
- Work with Quality Assurance to translate functional requirements into test plans.
- Manage change requests and incorporating them into functional requirements.
- Improves systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
You need the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Business analysis and/or Process Development training and/or experience may substitute for degree. Knowledge of information technology required.
- At least three years of experience analyzing business needs and defining and implementing business process improvements required.
- At least three years of experience in defining business-related workflows and translating them into technical requirements required.
- Solid understanding of technology and how it is used to automate workflows required.
- Must have strong influence, facilitation, communication and collaboration skills.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills, and able to communicate effectively with a variety of disciplines and diverse groups of people.
- Exceptional organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, follow and achieve timelines is critical.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.