At TQL, people are the backbone of our business. The TQL Recruiting team is responsible for spearheading all efforts when it comes to finding top talent across the United States. As a recruiter here, you’ll own the entire search process while managing the needs of your dedicated hiring manager. Joining our Recruiting Team means stepping on board with a fast-paced crew that has a great sense of urgency and the ability to drive results. Overall, this team is an essential component to our rapid growth.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a multi-billion dollar leader in the third-party logistics industry. Its fast-paced, energetic sales model and state-of-the-art technology has propelled it from a Cincinnati startup to one of the largest freight brokerage firms in North America. Motivated employees from coast to coast help to arrange thousands of truckload freight movements every day. Fierce dedication to the company’s winning principles – integrity, honesty and teamwork – gives TQL the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees, customers and carriers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. Do you have what it takes?
- Find quality candidates through phone calls. More calls mean more hires and a bigger bonus.
- Uncover top talent through various sourcing channels including, internet job boards, social media, campus activities, and employee referrals.
- Facilitate the hiring process for open positions, including interviewing and screening applicants while documenting candidate activity in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Conduct over-the-phone and in-person interviews to qualify candidates and gain a greater understanding of their previous experience.
- Build relationships with hiring managers, supervisors, and teammates. We recognize the value of teamwork.
- Enthusiastically promote TQL and the sales representative role to potential candidates. We’re chosen because we’re driven.
- Participate and assist with on-campus job fairs, presentations and a variety of other college recruiting activities as needed.
- Establish and grow relationships with community and college contacts as well as local professionals.
- Provide white glove customer service during the interview process.
- Assist in brainstorming and developing grassroots strategies to help promote TQL in the community to attract driven and successful entry-level professionals.
- Lend a hand with recruiting based projects on an as-needed basis.
You need the following:
- 0-3 years of recruiting experience.
- Ability to work independently and budget time efficiently. You’re responsible for your success.
- Experience with Boolean search logic to independently source candidates is preferred.
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, and a competitive drive to be the very best. Recruiting fuels the machine.
- Exceptional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Willing to travel with occasional overnight stays.
- Slackers need not apply.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.