We are seeking a Full Stack Developer to help develop and maintain our current business applications and web services. You will use your web development skills to develop applications and services to support many internal applications. This position will enrich your web development skills and give you the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
In third-party logistics, technology is the make-or-break factor in delivering extraordinary service—we set TQL apart by leveraging our ability to quickly access and communicate information to our customers. TQL is a company that pledges to “Exceed our Customers’ Expectations,” and Information Technology is the competitive edge that has propelled us into the Top Five among 3PLs nationally.
We were the first-to-market for mobile technology, and we developed and regularly enhance the in-house developed transportation management solution that enables our staff of 2,600+ sales professionals. We frequently trial and deploy new technology, which we unveil at our widely recognized annual IT Expo.
As a member of the IT Team, you will help define where logistics technology is going in an industry that’s ripe for automation. You will have opportunities to develop professionally and advance along a robust career path. Our fast-paced, competitive culture is balanced by our belief that work should be fun, and that’s why we’re a Top 150 National Workplace.
- Build web services to support our ever-growing web service layer and to support new and rebuilt web sites.
- Support and maintains existing websites, and web applications, troubleshooting issues as they arise and recommending improvements.
- Test and documents new applications and changes.
- Work with project owners and analysts during system design to determine needs and to plan solutions.
- Communicate with project owners, Web Team, and other IT teams regarding project progress and issue resolutions.
- Ability to provide basic server support as it relates to web development (IIS, DNS, permissions) and work with our networking team for more advanced server configuration/support.
You need the following:
- Experience with AngularJS 1 (AngularJS 2 optional).
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Experience designing and developing commercial websites and web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft tools & technologies, including Visual Studio, IIS and MSSQL Server.
- Good knowledge of standards-based design, cross-browser design, usability and accessibility considerations, and web multimedia production.
- Ready and able to research, recommend, and apply new solutions as they emerge.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Can effectively handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and superior problem-solving skills.
- MCSD or other relevant technical certifications.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact recruiting at email@example.com.